Professor Dan Aderka is the head of the Gastrointestinal Cancer Service and chief specialist in the field of Digestive System Oncology.
Professor Aderka was involved in the planning and execution of clinical trials for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd phases of the digestive system cancer treatment. In collaboration with the Weizmann Institute of Science professor Aderka carried out several academic research in the field of Tumor Necrosis Factor – TNF.
During his career professor Aderka has published more than 130 articles in various scientific journals.
He is the member of the Israeli Association of Clinical Oncology and Radiotherapy (ISCORT), the American Society of Oncology (ASCO) and the European Oncology Society (ESMO).
- Head of the Gastrointestinal Cancer Service
- Professor at the Sackler Medical School, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Education and Training
- Graduated Sackler Medical School at Tel Aviv University
- Clinical oncology
- A new look at the International Duration Evaluation of Adjuvant therapy (IDEA) classification-Defining novel predictive and prognostic markers in stage III colon cancer. Margalit O, Mamtani R, Yang YX, Reiss KA, Golan T, Halpern N, Aderka D, Giantonio B, Shacham-Shmueli E, Boursi B.
- Assessing the prognostic value of carcinoembryonic antigen levels in stage I and II colon cancer. Margalit O, Mamtani R, Yang YX, Reiss KA, Golan T, Halpern N, Aderka D, Giantonio B, Shacham-Shmueli E, Boursi B.
- Short- and Long-Term Survival in Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma, 1993-2013.Golan T, Sella T, Margalit O, Amit U, Halpern N, Aderka D, Shacham-Shmueli E, Urban D, Lawrence YR.
- All publications