Dr. Shani Caspi is a pediatric oncologist at the Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Division, Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Unit.
2015 Volunteered as a pediatrition in Kenya, the Italian Association TWIGA with the cooperation of Child Of Africa.
Education and Training
- 2001-2008 The Alma Mater School of Medicine, Bologna University, Italy
- 2008 Recipient of research grant from the Italian Association of OrganTransplatantation
- 2008-2009 Rotating Internship, Sheba Medical Center Tel-Hashomer, Israel
- 2010-2015 Tutor of medical students, awarded Best Tutor by Pediatric ward
- 2015 Passed the Israeli Pediatrics Board Examination. Registered Specialist in Pediatrics
- 2015 Faculty Member and Clinical instructor – Pediatric Medicine at The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
- 2015-2017 Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology- Oncology in the Department of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, Israel
- 2016 Research grant from The Dotan Research Center in Hemato-oncology, Tel-Aviv University
- Pediatric Hemato-Oncology
Research Program: Cytokine Induced Killer Cells: Ex Vivo Expansion and Cytotoxicity Against Tumors
Supervisor: Professor Toren Amos and Dr. Bella Bilorai Institute of Hematology Sheba Medical Center.