Shani Caspi, MD
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Shani Caspi is an attending physician at Sheba’s Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department and Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Unit. Dr. Caspi completed her medical studies at the Bologna University School of Medicine, and serves as a lecturer at Tel Aviv University’s Sackler School of Medicine in addition to her clinical capacity.
Education and Training
- 2001-2008 The Alma Mater School of Medicine, Bologna University, Italy
- 2008 Recipient of research grant from the Italian Association of OrganTransplatantation
- 2008-2009 Rotating Internship, Sheba Medical Center Tel-Hashomer, Israel
- 2010-2015 Tutor of medical students, awarded Best Tutor by Pediatric ward
- 2015 Passed the Israeli Pediatrics Board Examination. Registered Specialist in Pediatrics
- 2015 Faculty Member and Clinical instructor – Pediatric Medicine at The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
- 2015-2017 Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology- Oncology in the Department of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, Israel
- 2016 Research grant from The Dotan Research Center in Hemato-oncology, Tel-Aviv University
- Pediatric Hemato-Oncology
Cytokine Induced Killer Cells: Ex Vivo Expansion and Cytotoxicity Against Tumors
Professor Toren Amos and Dr. Bella Bilorai Institute of Hematology Sheba Medical Center.
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: