Dr. Barak Rosenzweig is a senior physician in the Department of Urology at Sheba Medical center. He is a highly- qualified specialist, who completed a fellowship in Urologica Oncology at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Dr. Rosenzweig’s primary fields of professional interest are: kidney and upper urinary tract tumors, prostate cancer, bladder and testes oncology.
- Senior Physician in the Department of Urology
Conditions and treatment
- renal tumors
- upper urinary tract tumors
- prostate cancer
- bladder cancer
- testicular cancer.
Education and Training
- MD, Sackler Medical School, Tel-Aviv University
- Residency in Urology, the Sheba Medical Center
- Fellowship in Urologica Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center