Dr. Amos Schindler MD. Is a leading Pediatric and Adult Orthopedic surgeon in the Orthopedic Surgery Department, specializes in Foot and Ankle surgery in children and adults. Dr. Schindler is a national consultant and officer in the Ministry of Defence in the field of orthopedic rehabilitation, as well as giving legal opinions in the field of orthopedics at forensics. Dr. Schindler has a long experience in the treatment of children with clubfoot, as well as in the diagnosis of skeletal defects in newborns by means of ultrasound during pregnancy. Dr. Schindler has completed his medical education at the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, and proceeded to Advanced Course in Trauma Orthopedic Surgery in Switzerland, an internship in Germany in the field of Foot Surgery, Refresher Course in the industry correction of foot deformities in children and adults in Baltimore, USA and Internships in the United States in the field of Child and Adult Orthopedic Surgery of the Foot.
Conditions and treatment
- Sports medicine
- Shoulder surgery
- Foot deformities
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Orthopedic surgery
- Pediatric and Adult Orthopedic surgeon in the Orthopedic Surgery Department
- Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU. Education and training of students, interns and foreign students in the field of orthopedics at the Sheba Medical Center. Speaker and the representative of Israel to the international scientific conferences. Scientific activity: The Israeli Medical Association, Israeli Association of Orthopedics, Association of surgery of the foot and ankle in Israel, Pediatric Orthopedics in Israel, European Society of Pediatric Orthopedics, Sports medicine in Israel
Education and Training
- MD from the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem
- Internship at the Orthopedic Department, Sheba Medical Center
- Internships in the United States in the field of Child and Adult Orthopedic Surgery of the Foot
- Pediatric Orthopedics
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: