Dr. Shinfeld specialized in heart and chest surgery in the Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer. He underwent continuing education program in Aortic Aneurism Surgery at Prof. Westaby in Oxford Heart Center, UK. Also, Dr. Shinfeld passed specialization in minimally invasive Heart valve Surgery in Aalst Cardiovascular Center, Belgium.
Conditions and treatment
- Aortic Aneurism Surgery
- Minimally invasive Heart valve Surgery
- Senior surgeon in the Cardiac Surgery Department
- Director of the aorta clinic
Education and Training
- Specialized in heart and chest surgery in the Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer
- Continuing education program in Aortic Aneurism Surgery, Oxford Heart Center, UK
- Specialization in minimally invasive Heart valve Surgery in Aalst Cardiovascular center, Belgium
- Heart and Chest surgery
Pericardial Patch Augmentation is Associated with a Higher Risk of Recurrent Aortic Insufficiency. Ram E, Moshkovitz Y, Shinfeld A, Kogan A, Lipey A, Ben Zekry S, Ben-Avi R, Levin S, Raanani E.
Non-PCI/CABG therapies for refractory angina. Paz Y, Shinfeld A. THE CORONARY SINUS REDUCER: A DEVICE-BASED THERAPY FOR REFRACTORY ANGINA. Paz Y, Shinfeld A.
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: