- Institute of Gastroenterolgy
- Advanced Endoscopy
Dr. Lang is a senior physician at the Institute of Gastroenterology, who specializes in advanced endoscopy and is one of Israel’s leaders in the field of nutritional support for complex patients and in the field of medical endoscopy for the treatment of obesity.
Member of the Israeli Association of Gastroenterology
Member of the Israeli Society for Liver Research
Member of the Israeli Society for Clinical Nutrition
Member of the European Association for Anterolateral and Parenteral Nutrition
- Senior Physician, Institute of Gastroenterolgy
- Senior Physician, Advanced Endoscopy Service
- Head of the Nutrition Clinic
Education and Training
- MD, Hadassah Medical School, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Internship in Internal Medicine, Meir Medical Center
- Residency in Gastroenterology, Sheba Medical Center
- Research Fellowship at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: