- Child Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Adi Enoch-Levy, Director of the Department of Child Psychiatry at Sheba Medical Center, is an MD graduate from the Faculty of Medicine, the Hebrew University. Jerusalem, she was a resident in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the Abarbanel Psychiatric Medical Center and served as a consulting psychiatrist in several educational facilities. She is a Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine.
Conditions and treatment
- Anorexia nervosa
- Mental illness
- Clinical psychiatry
- Biological psychiatry
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Personality assessment
- Director of the Department of Child Psychiatry
- Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
Education and Training
- MD from the Faculty of Medicine, the Hebrew University. Jerusalem
- Diploma in Psychotherapy, Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: