Nethanel (Nati) Asher, MD, is an attendig physician, oncology specialist in the Ella Lemelbaum Institute of Immuno-Oncology at Sheba Medical Center, Israel. He received his medical degree at the University of Bologna, Italy in 2009, graduated with distinction.
He received his Board Certification in Medical Oncology and now focuses on clinical diagnosis, management and treatment of melanoma patients.
Dr. Asher’s interests include the toxicity profiles of immuno-therapeuthic agents and combinations; practice and quality of care development; oncologic education and collaboration with medical, surgical and dermatologic teams; oncologic patients’ quality of life and attitudes towards participation in clinical trials.
He is also a volunteer in the Israeli AIDS Task Force, a non profit organization in Tel Aviv.
Membership in professional societies: ISCORT, ESMO, ASCO
- Attending physician, the Ella Lemelbaum Institute for Immuno Oncology
Conditions and treatment
- skin cancer
Education and Training
- MD graduate, Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna, Italy
- Internship in General Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, emergency medicine, Intensive Care units, Hillel Yffe M.C. Hadera
- Emergency Medicine, School of continuing medical education, University of Tel-Aviv
- Medical Oncology, School of continuing medical education, University of Tel-Aviv
- Clinical Oncology Resident, Sourasky Medical Center, Tel-Aviv
- ESO Molecular Diagnostics in Clinical Oncology, Viareggio, Italy
- Preceptorship in Neuroendocrine Tumors, Van Cutsem, Belgium
- Preceptorship in Colorectal Cancer treatment, Flacone, Loupakis, Pisa
- Clinical Oncology