Dr. Boaz Liberman is an expert in Orthopedic Oncology, Sarcoma and Joint Replacement. He graduated from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU and completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic division, the Sheba Medical Center.
He later attended fellowship n Adult Reconstruction Surgery and in Orthopedic Oncology Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada. Dr. Liberman specializes in Magnetic Resonance-guided focused Ultrasound Surgery, sarcoma cell lines, Revision Arthroplasty, Bone Metastasis Reconstruction and Serum markers in bone sarcoma.
- Director, Orthopedic Oncology Unit
- Vice Head, Orthopedic Surgery Department
- Clinical instructor, Sackler School of Medicine, continuing medical education faculty, TAU
- Membership: Israel Medical Association, Israel Orthopedic Association, Israel Organ and Tissue Transplant Committee, Israel Ministry of Health, Tissue and Organ Donation Advisory Board, AATB, EATB
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Resident in Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Division, the Sheba Medical Center
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Clinical fellowship in Orthopedic Oncology Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Board Certifications - Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Oncology Surgery
1) Magnetic resonance arthrography of the hip: prevalence of diagnoses not suspected by the referring physician and correlation with clinical examination and pain score
2) Biomechanical properties of bone treated by magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound – an in vivo porcine model study
3) All Publications