Congenital Heart Disease Treatment at Sheba Medical
Although about one out of every 125 babies is born with some form of congenital heart conditions, our physicians and surgeons are able to treat around 150 different types of heart defects, including:
- Transposition of the Main Arteries
- Left Heart Hypoplasia Syndrome
- Tetralogy of Fallot, Unifocalization of Pulmonary Atresia and Major Aortopulmonary Collateral Arteries (MAPCA’s)
- Single Ventricles
- Repair of the Aortic, Mitral, and Tricuspid Valves
- Intracardiac Reconstruction of Complex Malformations
- Remodeling of Left Ventricular Outflow Tract by Ross Procedure and Nikaidoh Procedure
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD), Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) and Atrioventricular Canal Defect Repairs
Receive more information from our medical case managers and experience world class medicine
with a personal touch at Sheba Medical Center.
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: