Why Choose Sheba Medical Center for your Cardiology Treatment in Israel?
Sheba Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission International, the ultimate accrediting authority for international healthcare facilities. Furthermore, The Olga and Lev Leviev Heart Center at Sheba Medical Center is a complete destination in a single location for any cardiac, vascular, or heart care need.
This facility is incredibly extensive and contains:
- An Intensive Cardiac Care Unit for patients with severe heart problems like rhythm disorders and valve issues
- The Invasive Cardiology Unit for cardiac catheterization and percutaneous interventions, preventing and mitigating damage from heart attacks
- A Cardiac Rehabilitation Department for strengthening the heart and returning patients to an active life
- Hotel Shilev, a quite comfortable rehabilitation facility for open heart surgery and heart attack patients
- The Heart Failure Institute for holistic and interdisciplinary treatment of patients in all stages of heart failure
- Ongoing advanced cardiac research into emerging treatments
Don’t put off potentially life-saving heart care. Contact our medical case managers now.