How Does CAR-T Therapy Work?
Why Come to Sheba for CAR-T Therapy?
There are only a handful of medical facilities in the world that provide CAR-T therapy. There are many benefits to selecting Sheba Medical Center for your treatment, which include:
- Sheba is fully accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the recognized authority for international healthcare accreditation
- Sheba physicians are top-tier specialists, with many having trained in the US. In fact, Sheba enjoys a close partnership with MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas
- Even though Sheba patients always receive the highest caliber of care, healthcare costs are usually much more affordable in Israel compared to the US
- We provide complete CAR-T therapy on site at Sheba. This means you receive all of your treatment under one roof. We even have our own advanced laboratory where T-cells are engineered
- We help you every step of the way when you travel to Sheba for treatment. This includes arranging accommodations and providing you with an interpreter. Due to the close relationship between Israel and the US, we can even help Americans obtain on-arrival visas
Let’s get started…
For more information from one of our medical tourism consultants fill in the form below or call as at +972-77-9966905