How Does CAR-T Therapy Work?
Why Come to Sheba for CAR-T Therapy?
There are only a handful of medical facilities in the world that provide CAR-T therapy. There are many benefits to selecting Sheba Medical Center for your treatment, which include:
- Sheba is fully accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the recognized authority for international healthcare accreditation
- Sheba physicians are top-tier specialists, with many having trained in the US. In fact, Sheba enjoys a close partnership with MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas
- Even though Sheba patients always receive the highest caliber of care, healthcare costs are usually much more affordable in Israel compared to the US
- We provide complete CAR-T therapy on site at Sheba. This means you receive all of your treatment under one roof. We even have our own advanced laboratory where T-cells are engineered
- We help you every step of the way when you travel to Sheba for treatment. This includes arranging accommodations and providing you with an interpreter. Due to the close relationship between Israel and the US, we can even help Americans obtain on-arrival visas
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: