Cancer Treatment in Israel
Some of the world’s most advanced cancer research is conducted in Israel. Israeli doctors and researchers are among the best trained in the world, and Sheba Medical Center in Israel is fully accredited by the Joint Commission International, the world’s foremost authority on medical tourism.
At such close proximity to Africa, Israel should be your top choice for advanced world-class cancer treatment.
Cutting-edge cancer treatment in Israel
Some of the many benefits of cancer treatment in Israel include:
- Cutting edge cancer treatment, from targeted chemotherapy to immunotherapy to the latest surgical techniques
- Safe, effective medications are more quickly available in Israel.
- Israeli oncologists, radiation oncologists, and surgeons are rigorously trained and often work side by side with American physicians.
- Cancer treatment in Israel is much more affordable, even without health insurance. Although affordable, Israeli cancer treatment is performed by expert physicians under the highest ethical standards.
- Israel is continually recommended as a top destination for patients by American organizations like the AARP.
Tailored for African patients, visit our Cancer Center for a full list of cancer treatments we offer at Sheba Medical Center.
Do not hesitate to contact our expert consultants. Schedule a consultation today!
Sheba Medical Center is the Top Cancer Center in the Region
Why Choose Sheba Medical Center for your Cancer Treatment?
The Cancer Center at Sheba Medical Center is simply the most advanced cancer treatment facility in Israel. Sheba is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest accrediting authority for international healthcare. Among Sheba’s Cancer Center many benefits are:
- Partnership with MD Anderson Cancer Center as part of a worldwide network of high-quality cancer treatment centers
- Access to the latest clinical trials – about 160 ongoing in all stages
- Highly-skilled and experienced oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, hematologists, and other specialists working together to provide you with integrative, holistic cancer treatment
- Advanced diagnostic and staging techniques to ensure a specific, accurate diagnosis
- Specialized treatment for your unique cancer type, with dedicated centers like The Ella Lemelbaum Institute for Immuno-Oncology, dedicated to skin cancer treatment, The Meirav Breast Center, which is devoted to new surgical techniques and other therapies for breast cancer, and The Sheba Pancreatic Cancer Center (SPCC), the largest center of its kind in Israel and staffed by some of the top pancreatic cancer experts in the world
- Full support for cancer patients, including psychological support, social work, and alternative and complementary therapies
Sheba – Ranked In The Top Ten Best Hospitals Worldwide
Why Choose Sheba Medical Center?
When you choose Sheba Medical Center for your cancer treatment, you can expect:
- Clinical consultation with Sheba’s medical staff is available prior to your arrival
- A personal coordinator and translator to assist you during your entire stay
- Assistance with transportation, accommodations, and visa applications at all times
- Open and transparent fees with much lower healthcare costs than in the US without sacrificing quality,
patient safety, and expertise
Sheba Medical Center – The Best Choice for World-Class Medicine
If you or a loved one are facing medical issues of any type or need to undergo a surgical procedure, schedule a free consultation at Sheba Medical Center here, through the official Sheba website.
You’ll experience truly world class medicine – no matter where you’re from.
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: